Wednesday, June 3, 2015

TONEAudio - KickStarter & My Latest Article

Some of you may read TONEAudio Magazine.  What you may not know is that TONEAudio is looking to publish a print edition in celebration of their 10 year anniversary.  The magazine is gorgeous, full of beautiful photos of gear that would make any audiophile drool and I personally cannot wait to see it all in print.  Beyond audio, the magazine covers food, wine, lifestyle, auto, and other topics that are of cross interest to audiophiles and music lovers.

There is a Kickstarter campaign to help fund the project and a pledge of just $8 will get you not one, but two, issues (November 2015 and April 2016).  There are other pledge levels, including options that allow you to share the fun with a friend and to put your name in or on the magazine.  I hope that I'm privileged enough to have an article in one of the print issues.  That would be so cool I'd probably walk on air for a month, maybe a year!


While you are thinking about TONEAudio, let me take a second to plug my little contribution to the latest issue.  I have started helping out with the Slummin' column, which involves me doing what I love most.  Get this.. I get to dig around yard sales, estate sales, thrift stores, flea markets, etc for cool little audio or music trinkets, artifacts, and pieces of nostalgia.  Then I get to write about them!  The most recent issue can be be downloaded from here and my little column is near the back.  While you are flipping your way through the pages, make sure to read all the other great articles contained therein.  Oh, and take a moment to visit TONEAudio's home on the web at www.tonepublications.com

Again, the most recent issue containing my article: http://www.tonepublications.com/MAGPDF/TA_071.pdf

TONEAudio's website: http://www.tonepublications.com/

TONEAudio's KickStarter campaign: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/toneaudio/new-get-two-print-issues-of-toneaudio

No comments:

Post a Comment