Wednesday, June 3, 2015

School's Out for the Summer!

A few weeks ago the semester ended.  Some of you may know that I work full time and go to school (college) part time.  Its a lot of hard work and detracts from the time I have to enjoy music, record collecting, etc.  It also takes away from the time I have to devote to this blog.  Over the next few weeks I'll be publishing the various blog entries I started, as well as info regarding my work with ToneAUDIO magazine.  Stay tuned!  One may even make it to press by the end of the evening!!

If you are on FaceBook, like A Sound Woman to get updates and additional content. :)

P.S. I graduate with my associates degree next year and then its step 2 in the long term plan.  I'm going to be in school FOREVER.  Well, maybe not forever, but it feels like it.  This going to back to school in your 30s thing is tough. Kids, stay in school.  You'll thank me when you aren't an exhausted 30-something!

No comments:

Post a Comment